Premium Heat Pump Maintenance in Westerville, Ohio
Regular heat pump maintenance will not only ensure your equipment operates efficiently, but it will also extend the life of your unit and its warranty. Ignoring symptoms of distress from your heat pump can also potentially be dangerous. Each style of the unit can become a fire hazard.
We strongly suggest that you have your heat pump serviced annually. It’s easy to neglect your heat pump and postpone maintenance, but once you realize why regular service is so important, you’ll never miss a routine appointment again. Schedule a 12-Month Service Maintenance Agreement with us today! Call us today to have your Heat Pump serviced by a certified, expert technician.
$69 Diagnostic Service Call
What is a Heat Pump?
A heat pump is both a heating and cooling system, extracting heat from the air and moving it via an air handler to another location. In the summer months, a heat pump will extract heat from your inside air and relocate it outdoors, essentially cooling your home. In the winter months, a heat pump system will move heat energy from the outside air into your home.
The ability to either heat or cool a home, combined with the fact that it moves heat rather than creates heat, makes a heat pump an excellent choice for consumers interested in energy efficiency and versatility.
3 Benefits of Heat Pump Maintenance
- Longer Life Span —Tightening electrical connections, replacing worn belts, and cleaning the indoor and outdoor coils are all measures that protect system components and help them last longer.
- Lower Energy Consumption — More efficient heat pumps consume less electricity, saving you money over time.
- Improved Comfort —A few adjustments and inspections can improve the heating and cooling output of the heat pump. Simple measures like calibrating your thermostat give you more control over the air in your home.
When to Repair vs. Replace Your Heat Pump
Homeowners with an aging heating and cooling system usually ask themselves: How will I know if it is time to replace a unit rather than merely repair it?
This is one of the most prevalent questions we get from homeowners. And our answer depends. Usually, a heat pump does not need to be replaced, but there are circumstances when it does.
Here are a few signs that a heat pump may only need to be repaired instead of needing replacement:
- The heat pump isn’t 10 years old yet.
- The heat pump merely needs to have the dirt and dust accumulation removed.
- The repairs are not very expensive, or they are minor
- The heat pump has not yet needed any repairs in the past.
We Service All Brands of Equipment
We can service any brand of HVAC equipment, even if we didn’t install your system originally. Here’s a few of the trusted brands we work with directly:
Comfort You Can Count On.
Why Choose Westerville Air Conditioning & Heating?
We provide premium HVAC services in Westerville, Ohio that you can count on. Our top priority is to provide our customers with a Five Star Experience. Our technicians are NATE-certified, friendly, and experts in what they do. Our customer service team will treat you like family from the moment you call. We’ll take what can be a stressful, unexpected event and turn it into a hassle-free experience.